This is What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Pink Himalayan Salt
One of the best and purest salts in the world, pink Himalayan salt - frequently know as 'white gold' in the Punjab region of Pakistan from which it comes - is well worth its often high cost.
In particular, Himalayan salt is higher in trace minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium) than other salts, as well as purer.
Check out the many benefits of Himalayan salt:
- It reduces the appearance of cellulite
- It improves sleep by supporting blood sugar levels and hormone balance
- It acts as a powerful antihistamine
- It supports weight loss by balancing hormones and boosting energy levels
- It promotes proper thyroid and adrenal function
- It detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- It offers natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- It improves hydration by providing the body with trace minerals
- It lowers the incidence of sinus problems, and promotes over-all sinus health
- It is excellent for red blood cells
- It improves the mineral status of the body
- It reduces muscle cramps by improving mineral status and hydration
- It balances blood sugar levels
- It helps to reduce acid reflux/heartburn
- It reduces asthma and symptoms of allergy
- Ir neutralizes electromagnetic radiation
- It reduces stress and increases physical performance
- It promotes the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
- It helps balance blood pressure levels because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution
We especially recommend using pink Himalayan salt for migraine pain; simply add 2 tsp salt and the juice of 1 lemon to a glass of water, mix well, and drink!
We also recommend using it when cooking, though note as it is a purer salt, you'll likely need less of it for the same flavor - be careful not to oversalt. It's also great as a bath salt, air purifier, and in potpourri.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
This is What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Pink Himalayan Salt Reviewed by matt on 21:47:00 Rating: