This ginger chew recipe helps solve 14 different health problems and takes only 10 minutes to make
Ginger is a common spice in many households and is considered to have quite a bit of health benefits.
Having ginger chews can be helpful for when you are having these symptoms:
- Treat nausea
- Treat motion sickness
- Treat morning sickness
- Reduce muscle pain
- Reduce soreness
- Reduce Inflammation
- Lower blood sugar
- Improve heart disease risk factors
- Relieve chronic indigestion
- Reduce menstrual pain
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Prevent cancer
- Improve brain function
- Fight infections
If you are trying to find a good recipe and want to add in more ginger to your diet, then you could try out ginger chews.
DIY Ginger Chews
- 10 Soft Medjool Dates
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Natural Pure Almond Butter
- 5 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 6-12 drops organic ginger essential oil
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Coconut Sugar (Optional)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Grated Ginger
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Keep blending and scraping until the mixture is smooth and dough-like.
- Line a bowl with saran wrap and scrape ginger chew dough into it.
- Place in the freezer or refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Remove ginger chew dough from the refrigerator and roll into preferred shape.
- Place into parchment or saran wrap lined sealed tight container.
- Keep ginger chews in the freezer until ready to enjoy as there are no preservatives in this recipe and this keeps the chews firm.
Ginger chews are a good snack and provide relief from indigestion, nausea and headaches. They can be carried around with you in your purse, bag etc. Try this out and introduce it to the people around you! It’s all healthy and natural, so no harm no foul.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
This ginger chew recipe helps solve 14 different health problems and takes only 10 minutes to make Reviewed by Jamm Real on 15:59:00 Rating: