These 2 Ingredients Will Remove Dangerous Mold And Unpleasant Odors From Your Washing Machine
No one wants mold in their washing machine...and yet you may already. Do your clothes stink if you don't pull them out of the washing machine immediately?
Yup. You've got mold.
Worse, those molds can cause all sorts of harmful health issues. You don't want that. We don't want that.
Fortunately, you can get rid of those molds quite easily!
What You Need:
- Liquid cleaning detergent with chlorine
- 25 grams of salt of lemon or potassium hydrogen oxalate
- A sponge
- Rubber gloves
- Wipe the inside of your washing machine with your sponge to remove any dirt.
- Apply chlorinated detergent over the rubber ring – distribute evenly.
- Close the washing machine door and let sit for at least 3 hours.
- Set your washing machine on a ‘rinse’ cycle and pour some salt of lemon or potassium hydrogen oxalate in the detergent compartment and set your washing machine as high as it goes.
VOILA! Your washing machine will look shiny and new and smell fresh again!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
These 2 Ingredients Will Remove Dangerous Mold And Unpleasant Odors From Your Washing Machine Reviewed by matt on 12:30:00 Rating: