Say No to Roundup! Here's a Simple 2-Ingredient Natural Herbicide to Use Instead For Your Garden.
By now, we all ought to know how terrible Roundup is.
Fortunately, there are natural alternatives that can keep you and your family safe, while also protecting your garden.
Even better, this natural remedies are easy to make - and use ingredients you likely already have around the house!
- Spray bottle
- 1 teaspoon natural liquid dishwashing detergent
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1-quart tap water
- In the spray bottle, mix the detergent and vegetable oil, then shake well.
- Add the tap water.
- You can use this mix at 10-day intervals as a spray to ward off aphids, spider mites, white flies, and much more.
- Spray bottle
- 1 teaspoon liquid dishwashing detergent
- 1 cup rubbing alcohol
- 1/4 water
- In the spray bottle, mix the detergent, rubbing alcohol and water.
- Be sure to test on a few leaves to make sure it doesn’t irritate the plants.
Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar, and add about 1 teaspoon of liquid dishwashing detergent. Spray directly on the plants you don’t want growing.
See how easy those are?
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Say No to Roundup! Here's a Simple 2-Ingredient Natural Herbicide to Use Instead For Your Garden. Reviewed by matt on 05:37:00 Rating: