No Added Sugar, No Grains, Easy and Amazing Paleo Banana Bread
Mmm, banana bread. It always smells so good...but unfortunately, most recipes add a ton of sugar.
That's not the case here - this easy and amazing paleo banana bread will have you feeling so good, so quickly.
- 8 very ripe bananas, Mashed
- 1 c coconut oil
- 8 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 c organic dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the ingredients into 2 lightly greased pans.
- Bake for around 45-60 minutes or until the center is set, and the top is golden. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
No Added Sugar, No Grains, Easy and Amazing Paleo Banana Bread Reviewed by matt on 16:17:00 Rating: