How to Make Moist Chocolate Cake Out of Avocado Instead of Eggs and Dairy
We've had some great recipes for you before, but this may be our new favorite - you'll never believe how good this cake is!
- 3 c of almond flour
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¼ c avocado or coconut oil
- 1 ripe avocado (blend until smooth)
- 2 c water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ c raw cane sugar
- 2 ripe avocados (blend until smooth)
- 2 c confection sugar
- 6 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour 2 x 9” round cake pans.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry cake ingredients except sugar.
- In another bowl mix all wet cake ingredients, once combined add the sugar.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and mix until cake batter is smooth.
- Divide the batter between the two pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While cake is baking mix all frosting ingredients in a bowl.
- Let cake cool 15-20 minutes before frosting.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
How to Make Moist Chocolate Cake Out of Avocado Instead of Eggs and Dairy Reviewed by matt on 17:35:00 Rating: