Eat Dried Figs Like THIS And See What Happens To Your Cholesterol And Blood Sugar Levels
While perhaps you've had figs in olive oil, as it's an old Mediterranean dish, we doubt you know how effective a natural remedy it can be!
In particular, figs are great for:
- asthma and bronchitis
- elevated cholesterol
- kidney stones
- stomach problems
Dried figs have the additional benefits of:
- Anti-diabetic (as they help cut down on the amount of insulin needed)
- Being high in calcium
- Dietary fiber content assists in digestion
- Immune system benefits from the high vitamin C content
- Phenol content is fantastic for antioxidants
- Potassium helps regulate blood pressure
- Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids are great for heart health
- Sleep aid, courtesy their tryptophan content
This is how we recommend preparing dried figs in olive oil:
Start with roughly 40 good quality dried figs; place them in a jar, then submerge in olive or avocado oil.
Keep closed for 40 days, during which time the figs will absorb the oil.
Once done, eat one fig before each meal!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Eat Dried Figs Like THIS And See What Happens To Your Cholesterol And Blood Sugar Levels Reviewed by matt on 04:32:00 Rating: