5 Incredible Reasons You Should Start Juicing Cannabis. The Results Will AMAZE You!
By now you've probably seen all the claims for health benefits of cannabis, but maybe you don't smoke. After all, smoking is bad for your lungs.
And you know what? That's great - because you don't have to smoke cannabis to get its many benefits. In fact, you're probably better off juicing it.
Let me explain.
Juicing cannabis is easy, and check out these five awesome benefits of juicing cannabis:
- Cannabis leaf juice won't make you high, but you'll still reap healthy benefits, including...
- Anti-inflammatory properties, including anti-cancer compounds and digestive aids.
- Cannabis is super versatile, too, so you can drink it as juice, or add a bit of tartness to a smoothie by juicing it with apples and carrots.
- Cannabinoids are the best part of cannabis...and you get more of them when you juice. Way more, in fact, than when you smoke.
- It's easy!
Here is an easy way to make cannabis juice!
- Big handful of cannabis leaves
- 1 cup of water (or coconut water, green juice, pineapple juice, etc.)
- Remove stems, then rinse, soak and rinse again.
- Add leaves to your blender.
- Add water (or coconut water or juice).
- Blend well.
- Drink up (or freeze in ice cube trays and store it in your freezer for several weeks. This way you can always pop a few cubes into your juice or smoothie).
How great is that?!?
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
5 Incredible Reasons You Should Start Juicing Cannabis. The Results Will AMAZE You! Reviewed by matt on 16:53:00 Rating: