This Plant Is Called “Gifts Of God” As It Is Said To Cure Over 100 Diseases!
If you're a long-time reader here, you know that we've long sang the praises of natural remedies. This plant, though, is one it's likely not many of you know - and it's well-worth knowing!
Chaya, also known as tree spinach, is a fast-growing perennial shrub that originates from Mexico. Although not well-known, the shrub possesses incredible health benefits that can treat a variety of diseases and conditions. Here are the top health benefits of Chaya:
- Regulates your cholesterol levels;
- Regulates the levels of uric acid in the body;
- Improves the brain function and eyesight;
- Raises the levels of calcium in the body;
- Treats and prevents anemia;
- Treats osteoporosis;
- Regulates the blood sugar levels in the body;
- Prevents infections, sore throat, hemorrhoids and headaches;
- Cleans the liver;
- Balances the metabolic system.
This is just a small portion of Chaya’s health benefits. The plant can treat almost all diseases and conditions, and can be consumed in salads, soups or as a tea. However, it should never be consumed raw.
Here’s how to prepare Chaya tea:
- 2 cups of water
- 6 Chaya leaves
- Just bring the water to boil in a pot.
- Add the leaves and simmer the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Strain it in the end and let it cool down a bit, then enjoy your cup of healthy Chaya tea!
We recommend drinking 3 cups of the tea before meals to treat and prevent numerous diseases.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
This Plant Is Called “Gifts Of God” As It Is Said To Cure Over 100 Diseases! Reviewed by matt on 17:35:00 Rating: