This Is What Happens To Your Lungs and Air When You Diffuse Essential Oils
One of the safest, most effective and best holistic ways to improve your life is with essential oils - and using a diffuser makes your use all the more effective!
Diffusion distributes essential oil molecules into the air more effectively, which helps maximize the benefits you reap. Inhaling essential oils, for instance, delivers signals to your brain.
When defused into the air, essential oils can help with:
- Destroying mold microorganisms in the air.
- Filling the air with a fresh, aromatic scent
- Making chemicals non-toxic by fracturing their molecular structure
- Increasing atmospheric oxygen
- Increasing ozone and negative ions in the area, which helps inhibit bacterial growth
Essential oils also support immune system function, reduce stress, and can help you relax.
Check out our anti-stress blend:
- Lavender Lavandula angustifolia oil: 5 drops
- Ylang ylang Cananga odorata var. genuina oil: 3 drops
- Bergamot Citrus aurantium var. bergamia oil: 2 drops
Essential oils are also great for deeper sleep, relieving congestion, and fighing inflammation.
We recommend peppermint, rosemary, lemon, and eucalyptus oils for those purposes.
And while a diffuser is best for all of these purposes, you can work around not having one by simply inhaling the essential oils out of your hands. Simply put a few drops in your palm, rub your hands together, then cup your hands over your nose and mouth and inhale. Voila - you've made your diffuser of sorts!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
This Is What Happens To Your Lungs and Air When You Diffuse Essential Oils Reviewed by matt on 08:47:00 Rating: