These Seeds Kill Cancer Cells, Affect Your Sleep, Improve Sight and Much More!
Maybe you occasionally roast some pumpkin seeds around Halloween, but probably don't think of them otherwise.
Well, we're here to tell you maybe you should - they're an amazing super food!
Check out these 5 amazing benefits of pumpkin seeds below!
1. Magnesium. Most Americans are behind on their magnesium consumption, but check this out: 1/2 cup of pumpkins seeds are nearly an entire days's worth of your magnesium intake (92% RDA). Crazy!
2. Testosterone. Pumpkin seeds are also fantastic at boosting testosterone, and have been proven to boost libido.
3. Improved mood and diminished hot flashes. Pumpkin seeds are rich in tryptophan, which helps produce serotonin, which helps stabilize moods. The magnesium can also help with hot flashes, as it helps balance body temperature regulation.
4. Fight cancer! This is the best part: Because pumpkin seeds are rich in cucurbitacins, they help fight cancer and can even kill cancer cells!
5. Insomnia. Lastly, tryptophan also helps with melatonin and serotonin balancing, meaning you get better and more even sleep.
Whoa! That's an amazing list. If you're like us, you're never going to look at pumpkin seeds the same way!
Thanks to Healthy Holistic Living for some of the data above!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
These Seeds Kill Cancer Cells, Affect Your Sleep, Improve Sight and Much More! Reviewed by matt on 22:51:00 Rating: