The Painkilling Cayenne Cream Recipe Anyone With Stiff Joints Or Sore Muscles Needs To Try IMMEDIATELY!
You're well familiar with the many natural remedies we've shared here, but today we're here with something we can almost guarantee you haven't tried: A Cayenne based painkiller cream! Check out the recipe below!
Cayenne works because of capsaicin, which is also what makes it spicy. Capsaicin, when applied topically, can help induce a healthy inflammatory response, which aids in pain desensitization.
As a result, you can relax a little better - and do the bits of therapy, such as walking or stretching, that your body needs to properly recover and heal!
In addition to cayenne, we're also going to use the following ingredients that are proven to help with healing: coconut oil, cocoa butter, ginger, turmeric, and peppermint essential oil. We'e written about the benefits of each, so no need to rehash them here - just do a quick search and you'll see what we mean!
Check out the recipe below:
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw cocoa butter (or coconut oil, if you can't find good cocoa butter)
- ¼ cup beeswax (preferably grated)
- 2 tsp organic Cayenne powder
- 1 tsp organic Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp organic Ginger powder
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 4 oz. glass jar
- Place the coconut oil, cocoa butter and beeswax into a pyrex glass container and place that into a sauce pan that contains 2-3 inches of water (the pyrex will be resting in the water).
- Bring the water to a simmer. Continually stir the mixture until the cocoa butter and beeswax are completely melted, along with the coconut oil.
- Add the cayenne, turmeric and ginger powder and stir until they are completely moistened (roughly a minute).
- Remove from heat and add the peppermint essential oil.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar immediately and allow to cool before placing a lid on top.
- Use liberally on affected area.
Leftover cream is best stored in the fridge due to the fact it does not have preservatives in it. The cream should last approximately 6-8 weeks.
Be sure to wash your hands after you apply to affected area, as both cayenne and peppermint EO can be very strong. Also, turmeric may cause mild skin yellowing which is normal.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
The Painkilling Cayenne Cream Recipe Anyone With Stiff Joints Or Sore Muscles Needs To Try IMMEDIATELY! Reviewed by matt on 20:19:00 Rating: