If You Want To Make Your Liver 20+ Years Younger, Just Consume This Fruit!
We all know how important our liver health is. Fortunately, we're here with a superfood that can help make your liver 20+ years younger!
If you haven’t been taking care of your liver, the possibilities of getting many diseases and illnesses will be huge; the most common causes of liver damage are having an unhealthy diet, being overweight, excessive alcohol consumption, and some medications.
Tamarind has long been a part of traditional healing techniques in Africa and Asia. Generally, it is important for the improvement of the cardiovascular system and soothing of the gastrointestinal distress. However, it offers a variety of additional health benefits,which makes it a truly amazing natural cure - including the ability to fight against almost all liver problems! Besides being able to detoxify your body, it can also eliminate the fat in your liver.
Check out these two recipes for treating fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
- The first thing you need to do is to put two handfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender. Then, add one liter of water. You need to mix it well. The next step is to strain the mixture. You can consume this beverage during the day.
- Put 25 well-washed tamarind leaves in a pot with 1 liter of water, if you want to prepare a tamarind tea. You need to boil the mixture for 15-20 minutes. Leave it to cool down. Even though we recommend drinking the tea unsweetened, you can add some honey or brown sugar if you want.
Here are tamarind health benefits:
- Tamarind can help you to normalize the procession and reduce the constipation. Simply boil some tamarind fruit and eat a few tablespoons. You should quickly feel some relief.
- This fruit can reduce the level of acidity in the body and enhance the functioning of bile in the liver.
- Tamarind has been known as a possibility for the treatment of dysentery.
- Malarial fever can be reduced by only drinking the tea from tamarind leaves.
- The huge amount of vitamin C, found in tamarind, acts as a potent antioxidant. Vitamin C is important for maintaining the body functions more and preserving healthy gums.
- By reducing the level of harmful cholesterol (LDL), the tamarind is capable of helping cardiovascular health.
- The tamarind leaves can be used to fight intestinal infections in children.
- Hepatitis can be reduced by simply eating tamarind.
- Antioxidants in tamarinds include phenols and naringenin, which are considered to help in the fight against some cancers.
- Important nutrients found in tamarind include thiamin, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, fiber, calcium and niacin. Thehigh levels of these nutrients make the tamarind a real “super fruit.”
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
If You Want To Make Your Liver 20+ Years Younger, Just Consume This Fruit! Reviewed by matt on 18:12:00 Rating: