How To Make Peppermint Oil Help You Stop Eating Junk Food and Instead Burn Tons of Extra Calories
You likely know that refined sugar is bad for you, and you may even know that it's addictive in ways similar to heroin or morphine. What you may not know is that peppermint - and specifically peppermint oil - can help you overcome sugar addiction and instead burn excess calories!
Researchers have actually found that inhaling peppermint can directly influence the brain's satiety center, giving you the feeling of fullness.
Check out the video below for best uses of peppermint oil!
Using a diffuser and inhaling peppermint oil as cravings strike can also help - as can applying peppermint oil to your feet.
Check out these other tips:
- Apply several drops (2-4) with a carrier on location, abdomen, and temples.
- Mix 2 drops of coconut oil with 2 drops of peppermint essential oil. Apply the mixture down the inside center of your wrists. Do it every morning and evening.
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
How To Make Peppermint Oil Help You Stop Eating Junk Food and Instead Burn Tons of Extra Calories Reviewed by matt on 08:46:00 Rating: