5 Warning Signs of Breast Cancer That Many Women Ignore! (Video)
Nearly a quarter-million women are diagnosed with breast cancer each year. Will you be one of them?
Early detection is key with breast cancer, and we're here to help. Check out these five symptoms to watch for:
- A nagging cough or consistently hoarse throat.
- A new mole, or a change in an existing mole.
- A drastic change in digestion, bowel movements, or bladder. (Incontinence is especially common with breast cancer.)
- Back pain. Breast cancer can sometimes result in pressure on the back and ribs.
- Exceptional fatigue. Depression, sleeping disorders, or pain may also accompany fatigue that results from cancer.
Watch the video below for information on how to reduce your risk of breast cancer:
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
5 Warning Signs of Breast Cancer That Many Women Ignore! (Video) Reviewed by matt on 20:13:00 Rating: