15 Changes That Will Cut Your Cancer Risk in Half
Cancer's a killer - the leading killer in the United States, actually. Check out these changes that can cut your risk in half!
Check out these recommendations:
1. Avoid sugar, especially fructose. All forms of sugar are detrimental to health in general and promote cancer, but fructose seems most harmful.
2. Optimize your vitamin D. And it's easy to get Vitamin D - just spent more time in the sun!
3. Engage in regular exercise. Recent studies show a very powerful effect of exercise in dramatically lowering your risk of cancer.
4. Avoid unfermented soy. Some studies suggest unfermented soy couples with estrogen, increasing the chance of mutations.
5. Improve your insulin receptor sensitivity. You can best do this by avoiding sugar.
6. Maintain a healthy body weight. A combination of proper diet and regular exercise will help here!
7. Drink well. We recommend water, plus a quart of organic green vegetable juice daily. Limit alcohol, caffeine, etc.
8. Get plenty of high quality animal-based omega-3 fats. Omega-3 deficiency is a common underlying factor for cancer.
9. Curcumin. The active ingredient in turmeric, it's cancer-fighting properties are well-documented.
10. Avoid drinking alcohol. In case it wasn't clear before - alcohol is not good.
11. Avoid electromagnetic fields. This means electric blankets, cell phones, laptops, etc - be careful with how you use them.
12. Avoid synthetic hormone replacement therapy. This is especially important if you're already at a high risk for breast cancer.
13. Avoid BPA. BPA is super common in pretty much all plastics. If it's not labeled BPA free...it probably isn't.
14. Watch your iron levels. Excessive iron is actually dangerous.
15. Watch for iodine deficiency. Most people get enough iodine from table salt, but make sure, as iodine has anticancer properties.
See? 15 simple tips - and your cancer risk can easily be cut in half!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
15 Changes That Will Cut Your Cancer Risk in Half Reviewed by matt on 20:11:00 Rating: