Put Some Vicks Vaporub On A Garlic Clove. The Reason? You’ll Regret Not Knowing This Earlier!
While it’s old news that Vicks VapoRub is an effective remedy for dealing with common cold and flu symptoms such as cough, nasal congestion, headaches, sore throats and chest pains, we bet we've got a remedy that'll knock your socks right off! Read on to find out more!
Check out all of these other uses for Vicks VapoRub - and thank us later!
- Use It As A Mosquito Repellent: Just apply Vicks VapoRub onto your skin or even your clothing and you will drive away mosquitoes.
- It Is Useful In The Treatment Of Sinus Headaches: If you want to gain relief from Sinus headaches all you need to do is to rub some Vicks VapoRub right at the base of your nostrils and inhale; the menthol in the product will help to get rid of your headache.
- Vicks VapoRub Treats Acne Effectively: By gently massaging some Vicks VapoRub onto your acne several times daily, you will make the acne dry quickly and eventually it will go. This will also help to soothe any inflammation of your skin as well.
- It Will Help Aid The Healing Of Bruises: Just mix Vicks VapoRub with a pinch of salt and apply this mixture to your bruise, and watch it quickly work!
- It’s A Great Insect Repellent: Use Vicks VapoRub to repel insects whilst you are outdoors! All you need to do is to gently massage a little Vicks VapoRub on your skin. Target specific spots such as your elbows, neck, behind the ears and back of your knees.
- It Will Help To Soothe Aching Muscles: Gently massage your aching and sore muscles with Vicks VapoRub and then use a warm and dry towel to wrap the muscle. Repeat this treatment thrice daily and your sore muscles will be relieved.
- Vicks VapoRub Helps To Prevent Tennis Elbow: To prevent the pains associated with tennis elbows, gently massaging the area with Vicks VapoRub.
- Vicks VapoRub Helps With Soothing Cracked Heels: To treat cracked heels, all you need to do is massage some Vicks VapoRub on your heel and then put on a pair of socks. This works best if done just before bedtime. Wash off the ointment in the morning using warm water. You can then make use of a pumice stone to exfoliate the hard skin of your heels. After only a week or two, your heels will be soft and smooth.
- Get Your Skin Hydrated With Vicks VapoRub: If you have dry skin, hydrate it by gently massaging it with Vicks VapoRub. In particular, rub on your knees and elbows to prevent them from becoming dry, scaly, and flaky.
- Treat Nail Fungus Using Vicks VapoRub: You can treat nail fungus by applying Vicks VapoRub on your finger or toe nails two times daily. You can then trim the nail of the affected finger or toe, and in no time at all the fungus will be gone.
- Stop Cats From Scratching Your Furniture: By applying Vicks VapoRub onto your home furniture and even on the walls and doors of your home, you will prevent your cat from scratching on them, as cats can’t stand the smell of Vicks VapoRub.
- Vicks VapoRub Helps To Relieve You Of Cough And Congestion: To gain relief from congestion and cough all you need to do is apply some Vicks VapoRub to your throat and chest region.
- Vicks VapoRub Heals Wounds, Cuts, As Well As Splinters: You can prevent an infection from a cut and also quicken it’s healing when you apply the ointment to it.
- Vicks VapoRub Helps With Soothing Stretch Marks: If you apply this ointment on your stretch marks everyday for a period of 14 days, you will greatly reduce their appearance.
- It Can Be Used To Get Race Horses Focused: To ensure that your male race horses are completely focused on a race and not distracted by other female race horses, you can apply some Vicks VapoRub just under the nostrils of the horse. The smell will prevent them from perceiving the scent of their female counterparts and focusing on them rather than on the race itself.
- Use Vicks VapoRub To Stop Your Pets From Urinating On Your Furniture: Just open a bottle of the ointment and place it near spots where your pets like to urinate on and they will be repelled by the smell.
- It Gets Rid Of Athlete’s Foot: By applying the ointment in between your toes two times daily, you will get rid of athlete’s foot problems. Do this before you go to work in the morning and before bedtime.
- Vicks VapoRub Helps With Eczema Treatment: By applying the ointment onto the regions of your body where eczema is located, you will reduce any inflammation and itching, and you will also get the eczema to disappear.
- Vicks VapoRub Helps To Eliminate Warts: Just apply the ointment onto your warts and cover with gauze!
- Vicks VapoRub Helps To Relieve Your Earache: If you have an earache, just take a cotton ball dipped in the ointment and place it in the outer ear area of the aching ear. In just a short time, the ache will be gone. You can also microwave a single garlic clove for about 10 seconds, then rub on some Vicks VapoRub on one end of the clove, put the end of the garlic clove in your ear, and in no time at all you will be relieved of your earache.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Put Some Vicks Vaporub On A Garlic Clove. The Reason? You’ll Regret Not Knowing This Earlier! Reviewed by matt on 15:30:00 Rating: