Look 10 Years Younger Overnight Using Coconut Oil in 9 Different Ways
Everyone wants to look younger - and we just happen to have a natural solution! The truth is that coconut oil is one of the most beneficial ingredients in the world of health and beauty - check out the 9 different ways to use coconut oil below!
1. Overnight Skin Care
To keep your skin clean and refreshed, use coconut oil before bedtime on a regular basis, as the oil is able to penetrate deeply into the skin and leave it nourished, flexible, and soft.
2. Makeup Remover
Coconut oil also works as an amazing eye makeup remover, as it dissolves mascara instantly and it leaves the skin clean and moisturized.
3. Eyelash Treatment
To keep your lashes healthy, apply some coconut oil onto the lashes before bedtime. Simple as that!
4. Homemade Liquid Hand Soap
Using a homemade liquid hand soap improves your skin`s quality and helps you save money at the same time. Unlike the conventional soaps which are loaded with chemicals, this hand is all-natural and completely safe to use!
5. Coconut Oil Hand Cream
Start using coconut oil hand cream and give your hands the nourishment they deserve. Very soon, they will become softer and smoother - avoid the nasty rough hands we so often get in the dry winter months!
6. Cuticle Softener
Making your own cuticle softener is extremely easy. In fact, all you have to do is to massage some coconut oil into your dry cuticles. The oil will soften them and your nails will be grateful.
7. Varicose Veins
To solve the issue with varicose veins, apply coconut oil directly onto them and massage really well!
8. Chemical-Free Shaving Cream
Start using coconut oil as shaving cream for the area under your arms or legs. Coconut oil is natural, cheap, it smells good, and it works as an antimicrobial agent. It is highly beneficial for this purpose, as it soothes the skin and it provides proper hydration.
9. Whipped Coconut Oil Cellulite Cream
Cellulite is a common issue that most women face and it often takes a lot of time and effort to get rid of it. The good news is that there is a very simple recipe which can help you remove cellulite for good. Check it out:
- 1/4 cup unrefined organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unrefined organic shea butter
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30 drops orange essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 20 drops grapefruit essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Melt the coconut oil and shea butter, either in a small saucepan over medium-low heat or in the microwave
- Transfer the mixture into a large bowl and let it cool
- Add the grapeseed, olive oil, and the essential oil drops
- Refrigerate the mixture for about half an hour, until firm
- Whisk for 6-7 minutes, until you get an airy consistency.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Look 10 Years Younger Overnight Using Coconut Oil in 9 Different Ways Reviewed by matt on 22:37:00 Rating: