If You Are a Smoker, Read This Article. Certain Foods Can Clean Nicotine from the Body!
We all know cigarettes are bad for you, both in the damage they cause and in how addictive they can be; even after you stop smoking, that damage lingers. Fortunately, we're here with some foods that can help cleanse nicotine from your body!
Within ten seconds of inhaling, the nicotine from your cigarette seeps into skin and mucus layers, where through the blood, toxins travel to your brain. Nicotine also causes insulin sensitivity, upsets metabolic balance, and can lead to heart problems and type II diabetes, among other potential health complications. Obviously, nothing about smoking is good for you.
Fortunately, there are foods that can help. Check out the nine foods below that can help cleanse nicotine from your body!
- Water – the essential health and life liquid, it cleans toxins from the skin and makes you hydrated, so try to have 8-12 glasses daily.
- Broccoli – veggie loaded with vitamin C and B5, vital for the lungs
- Spinach – after this meal, tobacco will taste awful.
- Dry herbs – they lower the levels of nicotine and give you vitamins A and E
- Berries – for removal of toxins
- Oranges – for vitamin C and reducing stress and anxiety that may lead to lighting a cigarette
- Kiwi – for vitamin C again, but also for A and E
- Carrot juice – for the vitamins A, K, C, and B and removing of toxins. The skin will get fresher, smooth and glowing
- Pomegranate – for amazing blood count and blood flow
If you want to quit, cut back, or cleanse - consider the awesome foods above!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
If You Are a Smoker, Read This Article. Certain Foods Can Clean Nicotine from the Body! Reviewed by matt on 21:13:00 Rating: