How to Shed 8 Kilograms in Just 7 Days
Check out this super-simple one week diet! Developed by General Motors, it's been known to help people lose as much as 8 kilograms in only one week!
Day 1: Eat Nothing but Fruits
- The first day should be completely about fruits. When you are hungry, snack on some fruits. Don’t eat anything – not even vegetables or a small piece of chocolate. The best fruits include cantaloupe, watermelon, strawberries, peaches, and custard apples. If you get thirsty, drink plenty of water, at least eight glasses. Remember that you can eat any fruit you want, but skip the bananas.
Day 2: It’s All-Vegetable Day
- Day two is just like day one, but instead of fruits, you should only consume veggies. You can eat them raw or cooked, but don’t add oil when you cook them. Once again, drink eight to 12 glass of water whenever you are thirsty.
Day 3: Combine Fruits and Vegetables
- On this day, you can eat any fruit and vegetable you want, but you can’t touch bananas and potatoes. Once again, drink the same amount of water whenever you need to quench your thirst.
Day 4: Banana and Milk
- This may be a surprise for you because since day one you have avoided bananas, but now you should eat them. You need to eat at least eight bananas and drink three to four glasses of milk.
Day 5: Rice and Tomatoes
- This day is called the feast day because you can have a cup of rice for lunch and eat six tomatoes throughout the whole day. You need to increase your water intake on day five. This is because the body will produce more uric acid due to the tomatoes you will eat, so drink up to 15 glasses of water.
Day 6: Rice and Veggies
- Here’s another feast day in this diet plan where you can have one cup of rice during lunchtime and choose any vegetable you like. You can go back to drinking eight to 12 glasses of water on this day.
Day 7: The Finale
- Finally, you have reached the end of the diet where you consume one cup of rice, vegetables, and fruit juice. The fruit juice you drink will flush out the toxins in your system, which makes this a perfect way to end the diet plan.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
How to Shed 8 Kilograms in Just 7 Days Reviewed by matt on 16:00:00 Rating: