Have THIS Pineapple And Turmeric Beverage To Stop Cancer Damage, Beat Inflammation And Cure Common Colds!
You may know that smoothies are good for you, and likewise pineapple, but we bet you had no idea the health benefits of this amazing pineapple smoothie recipe. Read on to find out more!
This smoothie is particularly beneficial for you because of turmeric, which contains curcumin.
In multiple lab tests, curcumin has also been shown to block the growth of certain types of tumors. One study showed that a turmeric extract containing curcumin was able to stabilize colorectal cancer.
Turmeric is commonly used as an ingredient in South Asian cooking and is added to various meals as a flavor enhancer. Although it is mostly eaten with food, there are other ways to consume turmeric without having to cook up an entire meal. One of these ways is a delicious turmeric smoothie.
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of coconut milk—rich in fiber and vitamin C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6
- ½ cup of pineapple or mango—good source of vitamin C which provides protection against immune system deficiencies and various diseases
- 1 fresh banana—good source of potassium which helps maintain fluid balance and keeps your brain, nerves, heart and muscles functioning
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon—effective at lowering blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- ½ teaspoon of ginger—reduces premenstruation cramps, and pain caused by arthritis, also effective at reducing nausea and dizziness
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds—good source of fiber, protein, calcium, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder—commonly used to treat anemia, chronic fatigue and to boost energy levels
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper for optimal nutrient absorption of the turmeric’s healing properties (optional)
Now that you know all of the various health benefits of the ingredients to this smoothie, watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to make one like it.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Have THIS Pineapple And Turmeric Beverage To Stop Cancer Damage, Beat Inflammation And Cure Common Colds! Reviewed by matt on 17:20:00 Rating: