13 Things That Will Happen After Eating Ginger Daily
If you don't regularly eat ginger, you're missing out - and we're here to tell you about thirteen key benefits you can add by eating ginger daily!
Ginger originates in China, but is today used worldwide - both in medicine and in food. As a spice, it can be added to savory dishes, sweets, and is also used in many drinks.
Check out thirteen key benefits of daily ginger consumption below!
1. Fighting cancer: Ginger can help lower intestine and colon inflammation, and reduces colon cancer risk, too.
2. Less inflammation: Cell inflammation is treated by ginger due to the gingerols inside. This removes pain and swelling in muscles in cases of arthritis and muscle pain.
3. No acid reflux: A study in the journal Molecular Research and Food Nutrition said the ginger items can be up to 6 times better than acid blocking drugs, which may damage the belly lining.
4. No morning sickness: For pregnant women, it is best to talk with a doctor first before trying this, but some women have said ginger lowered their nausea occasions and vomiting.
5. Less sore throats and coughs: Slice the ginger and add it in boiling water, then add honey and lemon. This also removes nasal congestion.
6. Better digestion: If you have an upset belly, boil ginger chunks for a few minutes and after this add honey for taste, as both ginger and honey can help calm upset stomachs.
7. No headache: If you have a migraine, ginger, cayenne, and mint will do the job. Use a pinch cayenne, 1 tsp dry mint, and a few ginger slices in water; bring to simmer, then add honey for taste as the drink cools.
8. Soothing toothache: Rubbing raw ginger on the gums can help alleviate mouth pain.
9. Better blood flow: Grate 50 g ginger to make juice, then add to 5 liters hot water. Apply to needed area to remove toxin residue.
10. Prevent nausea and vomiting post-operation: Chewing ginger can help!
11. Appetite and digestion aid: Chew ginger before meals to make more digestion juices and improve appetite, as well as aid in digestion.
12. Muscle strains and aches: For muscle strains, mix ginger paste and turmeric and rub where is needed, twice daily.
13. Blood sugar balance: Have a glass of ginger water every morning for leveled blood glucose.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
13 Things That Will Happen After Eating Ginger Daily Reviewed by matt on 12:12:00 Rating: