The Fat-burning Coconut Cookies You Can Eat for Breakfast to Boost your Metabolism
This protein coconut cookie is not only tasty, but also helps boost your metabolism and burn fat. Have some for breakfast today!
- 1.5 cups shredded coconut flakes
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup high-quality protein powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tblsp coconut oil
- 1/8 cup water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Roughly chop sunflower seeds or other nuts you may wish to use in the blender until broken up into chunks.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir together; if you notice it is too crumbly, try adding in another tablespoon of coconut oil and possibly more water.
- Scoop cookies onto a cookie tray.
- Gently press the cookies down to flatten.
- Makes about 18 cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Can use 2 cups coconut shreds if you do not have/want sunflower seeds.
- Can use any other kind of nut or seed
- You can use any flavored or unflavored protein powder to change up the flavor.
- You can put coconut whipped cream (recipe in link) in between the cookies to make an incredible coconut cookie sandwich!
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
The Fat-burning Coconut Cookies You Can Eat for Breakfast to Boost your Metabolism Reviewed by matt on 19:43:00 Rating: