How To Use Cabbage To Heal Stomach Ulcer, Detoxify Liver And Stop Inflammation
Cabbage is a high fiber, low calorie vegetable that can help you to realize excellent health. The secret properties of cabbage have long been known for centuries by certain cultures - and we're here to share!
Cabbage is an excellent anti-inflammatory food and is also beneficial for bone and colon health. There are several proven health benefits to using raw natural cabbage in your daily diet and as a natural remedy for peptic ulcer and various digestive disorders.
In particular, there are five key benefits to using cabbage regularly in your diet, plus a bonus lifestyle tip:
- As detox for stomach and colon: Using fresh raw cabbage juice has been shown to detoxify the stomach and the colon. It is helpful for reducing diarrhea and relieving inflammation of the intestine. Drink a couple of glasses of cabbage juice throughout the day to realize all the benefits it has to offer. This miracle juice has been proven over and over, for its peptic ulcers healing power. The green cabbage is best for this purpose.
- Blood-building: For individuals who suffer from anemia, it is highly recommended to drink one or two glasses of raw cabbage juice every day. Cabbage is rich in chlorophyll and blood-building properties which are beneficial to improve blood quality in an anemic body.
- Heal peptic ulcer: This juice recipe (in image below) has been proven many times over, of its effectiveness in healing peptic ulcer. Go to this page to learn more about how to make it.
- Liver detox: Cabbage is excellent when it comes to liver cleansing. Drink cabbage juice to overcome hangovers! The anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce the effects of dehydration and headache from liver intoxication.
- Weight loss: The detoxifying and diuretic effect of this cruciferous vegetable is also great in improving regularity that gradually help in weight loss in a safe and healthy way.
- Wound healing: Cabbage is not just for your insides! It has been used as an anti-inflammatory on a swollen cuticle or glands, or even on engorged breasts after weaning off breast-feeding, by laying a cabbage leaf on the swelling overnight. Use it to relieve sore spots, wounds and even blisters. Just wash the leaves that you are going to use and roll them flat using a rolling pin or a glass bottle. Heat them lightly in a pot with water until they are just warm. Place the leaf on the wound and let sit for about 2 hours, then repeat the process with a new leaf. Keep doing this till you see the wound heal.
Check out this longer list of the full health benefits of cabbage.
The best way to gain the most benefits from cabbage is in its juice form, but you can steam or eat it raw in a salad; there are three types of cabbage (red/purple, green and Savoy) and you should be consider them all, as they each have particular advantages.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
How To Use Cabbage To Heal Stomach Ulcer, Detoxify Liver And Stop Inflammation Reviewed by matt on 20:41:00 Rating: