How To Eat This Seed Paste To Kill Intestinal Parasites, Tapeworms And Other Worms In 3 Days
Intestinal worms and other parasites are more common than most people realize, and once they have a hold, they can really make your life miserable. Fortunately, we're here with a traditional German treatment that may help!
Below is a natural remedy for tapeworms and other worms, based on a traditional German parasite treatment using raw pumpkin seeds.
First though, let’s look at the problem of parasites and some of the most common symptoms of parasitic intestinal worms.
Parasites can enter our bodies through contaminated water or food (particularly from meats that are not fully-cooked or raw sashimi fish); mosquitoes; intimate contact; or through the nose or mouth after touching an infected animal or contaminated surface.
Generally, a healthy person’s body should deal with parasites effectively and prevent them from getting a chance to get a foothold. However, when your first immune system is weak or your digestive system is functioning poorly, parasites like intestinal worms can become a big problem, manifesting a variety of sometimes baffling symptoms.
The difficulty in diagnosing intestinal parasites is that the symptoms often mimic other health problems. Experts in human parasites have said that parasitic infection is a condition commonly goes undiagnosed.
If you have several of the symptoms combined though, it may well be a good idea to seek advice from a knowledgeable healthcare professional. Choose someone who understands just how serious a problem this can be and how to treat parasites properly.
Common symptoms of intestinal parasites or tapeworms:
- Bloating and Gas: Parasitic infection of the gastrointestinal tract can be responsible for intestinal bloating and excessive gas. This is due to the blockages tapeworms and other parasites can cause in your digestive system and the changes they often make to the intestinal environment.
- Frequent Diarrhea: Some human parasite infestations, like a protozoan infection, produce a substance that leeches sodium and chloride from your body, leading to frequent diarrhea.
- Constipation: Conversely, parasitic worms can block the passage of digesting food or waste being eliminated, resulting in constipation. Chronic constipation can lead to a host of health problems if left untreated.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Worms can attach themselves to your intestinal walls, causing irritation and inflammation that leads to gastrointestinal spasms, contractions and poor nutrient absorption. All of these are common symptoms of IBS.
- Fatigue: The malabsorption of the nutrients in your food and stresses on your body due to a an infection of intestinal worms can lead to being in almost constant state of tiredness, low-energy and fatigue.
This is obviously very difficult for the average doctor to diagnose and, unless there are more obvious symptoms, low level parasitic infections often go undiscovered for long periods, if at all.
Pumpkin seeds have been traditionally used as an anthelmintic (a substance that helps expel intestinal parasites). Here’s a recipe for how to make them up for this purpose and use them yourself.
Importantly, this pumpkin seed remedy for intestinal worms may not actually kill the parasites outright. It is believed the high levels of compounds known as cucurbitins paralyze the worms. This prevents them from holding on to the intestinal walls, as they usually do during a bowel movement.
- Blend 1 cup (around 130 grams) of high quality raw pumpkin seeds in a blender with half a cup of fresh coconut milk and half a cup of water.Coconut milk is very good for intestinal health and recommended but an undiluted cup of a good unsweetened almond milk or hemp milk could also be used. Dairy or sweetened liquids aren’t recommended as both feed parasites
- You want the consistency to be like a smooth paste so start by blending in the coconut milk and then add the water in small amounts until it’s smooth and creamy. A quality blender is great for making healthy recipes like this.
- Getting the mixture out of the blender and into a bowl can be tricky. I find a silicon spatula does the job.
- Eat this, just like you would a porridge breakfast, on an empty stomach in the morning. It actually tastes quite good but is very filling and you may struggle to finish it. You can also add a pinch of seasalt or Himalayan salt for taste, if you like. Store-bought honey and especially sugar is not recommended, as these work against the purpose of the treatment and feed parasites.
- Within the hour make sure you drink a large glass of water with a teaspoon of diatomaceous earth or bentonite clay. And drink several glasses of water over the next few hours. This is important to keep the pumpkin seed parasite treatment moving along and doing its work.
- When doing the cleanse, eat up to 1 tablespoon (start with 1 teaspoon) of castor oil as a laxative. Take the castor oil at least two hours after eating the pumpkin seeds smoothie. Before too long, the paralyzed worms will be eliminated. Be sure that you have easy access to the washroom. Choose to do this parasite cleanse on weekends or on your days off.
- While some people may get results with just one treatment, intestinal parasites like tapeworms can be tenacious and making up the mixture multiple times is likely to be more effective.
- For best results, take this pumpkin seed parasite treatment first thing in the morning for at least two or three days (and no longer than a week, as laxatives shouldn’t be used for more than seven days in a row).
- Stop for a week off and then repeat the following week. Follow this pattern for up to a month to deal with the parasite breeding cycles.
- As mentioned earlier, there are many different types of parasites that can cause a variety of problems. While this homemade pumpkin seed remedy for tapeworms has been reported effective for many people, it may be best considered as part of an overall parasite treatment program.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
How To Eat This Seed Paste To Kill Intestinal Parasites, Tapeworms And Other Worms In 3 Days Reviewed by matt on 12:41:00 Rating: