How To Cleanse Your Kidneys Almost Instantly Using This Natural Home Drink
Your kidneys are constantly filtering your blood, making sure that waste products exit your body from urine - and we're here with a drink recipe that can help you help your kidneys work even more efficiently!
When you live an unhealthy lifestyle, toxins build up and make it harder for your kidneys to do their job - which is a big reason why it's so important to stay hydrated. Proper hydration can help prevent kidney disease, kidney stones and toxic build-up within your body.
Parsley, though, can help your kidneys even more! Parsley is full of vitamin k, vitamin A, vitamin c, folate and iron (1) which are important for kidney health (2).
Surprisingly, parsley (3) is also:
- Antihyperlipidemic (lowers blood fat)
- Antihepatotoxic (prevents liver toxicity)
- Antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure)
- Estrogenic (helps manage menstruation)
- Traditional medicine recommends the use of parsley to help manage kidney stones (4).
Drinking parsley tea helps cleanse your kidneys by increasing urine production and flow, which may “push” out kidney stones (5). It’s also said to prevent the absorption of salt into kidney tissue, preventing the formation of kidney stones.
This tea can also be used for reducing anxiety and calming the nerves; fresh herbs make for a more potent tea, but you can replace them with a handful of dried parsley leaves.
- 1 bunch of fresh organic parsley leaves
- 8 cups of filtered water
- 2 tbsp of raw, organic honey
- Juice of half a lemon, freshly squeezed
- Wash and chop the leaves, leaving them in large pieces.
- Boil water at medium heat.
- Once it boils, add leaves and lower heat.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain it into a large sauce pan with a lid and let it cool.
- Add lemon and honey to taste.
- Drink 1-2 cups a day.
- Store in glass containers in the fridge for up to a week.
If you’re currently taking prescription medication or suffer from kidney disease of other illnesses, talk to your doctor before taking parsley tea. Parsley tea can induce menstruation and abortion, so pregnant women should abstain from drinking this tea.
- http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-792- parsley.aspx?activeingredientid=792&activeingredientname=parsley
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
How To Cleanse Your Kidneys Almost Instantly Using This Natural Home Drink Reviewed by matt on 20:36:00 Rating: