Always Sick? These 6 Poweful Essential Oils Can Kill Almost Any Germ
You may know of essential oils as form of aromatic stress relief, but what if I told you that many of these natural concentrates had the ability to annihilate microbes responsible for a large plethora of medical ailments?
Not only do essential oils allow us protection against a wide array of harmful bacteria, viruses and fungi but they do so in a manner that doesn't carry the same negative side effects that prevent themselves when using antibiotics.
According to a report by the World Health Organization:
Years of excessive and often careless antibiotic abuse, as well as the use of antibiotics in animals like cows that are raised for meat and milk, have led to one of the world’s most serious health problems.
Due to widespread and frequent antibiotic use we have seen the rise of staphylococcus bacteria such as MRSA (methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus), which has a resistance to beta-lactam antibiotics and can cause a seriously life-threatening infection.
Essential oil use could help to combat bacteria such as MRSA and improve the effectiveness of antibiotics when they are truly necessary.
Some of these helpful oils include but are certainly not limited to:
- One of the only antimicrobial oils that can be applied directly to skin without dilution first
- Known for its ability to treat a wide array of skin conditions and even help with bothersome acne or warts.
- An antiseptic that can be used to treat wounds.
- Can be used to combat multiple different staphylococcus strains.
- Works as an effective nebulizer, alleviating head and chest congestion.
- Has antifungal properties which can help fight fungal infections such as athlete's foot.
- Provides antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-inflamatory and pain relieving properties.
- Noted for battling conditions such as nail and foot fungus.
- Useful for battling sinus infections.
- On of the most powerful antibacterial oils.
- Especially effective in keeping a healthy balance of oral bacteria and is even effective for root canals.
- Extremely useful for air purification when used with a diffuser, having the potential to kill 99% or airborne bacteria in a matter of minutes.
Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Highly effective natural antibiotic with the ability to fight a host of common infections.
- In a study conducted at the University of Texas researchers found that it was comparable to proven topical antibiotics.
- Can help eliminate microbes in the kidney and gut as well as encourage the production as bile and gastric juices to aid with digestion.
- Inhalation can help with mental fatigue, headaches and even depression.
Clove Essential Oil
- Helps aid toothaches with the first documented case occurring as far back as the 1640s.
- In a test of pitting 21 different essential oils against e. coli it came second only to cinnamon.
- Can be used topically to treat acne and warts.
- Inhaling helps with respiratory issues.
Thyme Essential Oil
- Antibacterial, antispasmodic and antiseptic.
- Aids with upper-respiratory issues and is the ideal remedy for when you feel a cold or flu coming on.
- Can be a effective antimicrobial preservative in food.
- Helps to ease menstrual and pre-menopausal symptoms.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
Always Sick? These 6 Poweful Essential Oils Can Kill Almost Any Germ Reviewed by Jamm Real on 13:33:00 Rating: