How to Remove Cancer Causing Fluoride, GMOs, Allergies and Mercury From Your Body Fast
Diatomaceous earth is a great way to remove pests and insects from soil wothout the use of any harmful chemicals, and is effective at removing toxins from the body in a natural way.
Diatomaceous earth (DE) is a naturally occurring rock made from the the fossilized skeletons of diatoms, which are a kind of hard-shelled algae. To use they are ground into a fine powder, and when used is chemical free and non-toxic.
Diatomaceous earth works because it systematically destroys a wide range of pests, insects, parasites and pathogens by breaking down the exoskeleton, and absorbing the bodily fluids of the insect which leads to death.
Diatomaceous earth is also a great way to detox the body both inside and out. When added to your diet it will detox parasites that are known to contribute to food intolerance, nausea, bowel discomfort, pain, itching, asthma, sinus infections, Morgellon’s disease, and many allergic reactions.
When used in the round, DE detoxes mercury, cadmium, lead and other heavy metals; removes poisons from chem-trails, radiation and may alleviate the effects of GMOs. DE possesses antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties. Another amazing property it possesses is that it helps to lower blood pressure and contributes to the production of collagen to improve skin tone, strengthening the tendons and joints.
If you want to start taking DE into your diet, start by adding half a teaspoon into four ounces of water and drink on an empty stomach.Follow with another eight ounces of water, and you can work your way up to two heaps tablespoons gradually as you become used to it. Continue drinking water throughout the day, because DE can cause constipation.
You may experience a Herxhemier reaction at first, which is a flu-like reaction to when you begin to detox the body from parasites and toxins. The symptoms will only last a couple of days, as your body gets used to the detoxification process.
Add diatomaceous earth to grains and legumes to keep insects from thriving in your pantry, and it can also be used in bags of dried dog, cat and foods for livestock.
- Apply DE along outside edges on window sills and doors to stop spiders and ants from entering the house
- Can be used in a lawn spreader to kill fleas, tics, chiggers and other biting insects that attach themselves to pets. Sprinkle by hand onto bushes and plants.
- Add it to garden soil and plants to protect them from insects that eat the leaves of plants.
- Add to compost and manures piles to stop insects and flies
- Sprinkle into garbage containers to keep flies away
- To stop fleas and ticks on your pet, carefully apply a small amount to their coat, protecting their face with a towel as to not get the DE dust in their eyes. DE dust can be harmful to your pet if it is breathed in, so if you have a wriggly pet in may be better to simply add it to their food instead.
- Can be added to cat litter to reduce odour
- Sprinkle the chicken coop, barn, stall, and nesting boxes with DE to keep your livestock pest free
- Always check that DE you consume is food grade
- Do not inhale the dust
- DE is drying to the eyes and skin; use a mask and gloves when applying
- Diatomaceous earth kills beneficial insects; so use with caution in your garden
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
How to Remove Cancer Causing Fluoride, GMOs, Allergies and Mercury From Your Body Fast Reviewed by C C on 16:35:00 Rating: