How to Make Mouthwatering Brownies with Avocado & Sweet Potatoes Instead of Butter, Wheat Flour and Sugar
The avocado is one food that health writers have been raving about, and with good reason. This recipe is an easy way to enjoy avocados without having to follow complicated instructions, and they taste amazing too.
Avocados are one of the healthiest foods you can eat, and the benefits have been enjoyed since the time of the Aztecs. They are high in the healthy fats the body needs to thrive without being high in saturated fat.
They also have anti inflammatory properties and are high in potassium, magnesium and fiber. This recipe is a great way to incorporate avocados into your diet with these delicious brownies.
Sweet Potato Brownies Recipe
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 avocado
- 1 C cooked sweet potato puree
- ½ C Applesauce
- 1/4 - 1/2 C honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 C Coconut flour
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- ½ C cacao powder
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ¼ C honey
- ½ C sprouted almond butter
- ¼ C cacao powder
- ½ C coconut milk
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Grease 8x8 pan with coconut oil and line it with parchment paper
- In a bowl, combine avocado, sweet potato, applesauce, honey and vanilla. Once creamy, add in cacao powder
- Add in eggs one at a time
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut flour, arrowroot flour, salt and baking soda.
- Combine both mixtures until smooth.
- Transfer to greased pan and bake for 25-35 minutes
- While baking, combine the last 5 ingredients listed in a separate bowl and mix until creamy and smooth
- Once the brownies are done baking and have cooled, frost with this mixture.
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
How to Make Mouthwatering Brownies with Avocado & Sweet Potatoes Instead of Butter, Wheat Flour and Sugar Reviewed by C C on 23:35:00 Rating: