This Smoothie Contains Cancer-Obliterating And Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients!
Turmeric is the secret weapon in your spice rack, being scientifically proven to reduce symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis such as inflammation and pain. It is the secret ingredient, circumin, that gives turmeric these wonderful properties.
In has also been scientifically successful in blocking the growth of certain types of tumors. One particular study witnessed turmeric extract containing curcumin was able to stabilize colorectal cancer.
It doesn't stop there, curcumin has also been linked to curing skin diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, colitis, stomach ulcers, high cholesterol levels and various other conditions.
Turmeric has it's roots in in South Asian cooking where it is used as a flavour enhancer, but is now making a name for itself all over the world due to the amazing health benefits it has been found to have.There are many other ways to incorporate turmeric into your diet, not just through traditional cooking, one way is in this tasty pineapple smoothie recipe.
The other ingredients in this recipe are also great health boosters, and will really have a positive effect on your immune system. Did we mention it tastes it tastes delicious?
- ½ a tablespoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of coconut milk—rich in fiber and vitamin C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6
- ½ cup of pineapple or mango—good source of vitamin C which provides protection against immune system deficiencies and various diseases
- 1 fresh banana—good source of potassium which helps maintain fluid balance and keeps your brain, nerves, heart and muscles functioning
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon—effective at lowering blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- ½ teaspoon of ginger—reduces premenstruation cramps, and pain caused by arthritis, also effective at reducing nausea and dizziness
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds—good source of fiber, protein, calcium, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder—commonly used to treat anemia, chronic fatigue and to boost energy levels
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper for optimal nutrient absorption of the turmeric’s healing properties (optional)
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Serve over ice. Enjoy!
Here's a video recap:
If you enjoyed this article or learned something new, please don't forget to share it with others so they have a chance to enjoy this free information. This article is open source and free to reblog or use if you give a direct link back to the original article URL. Thanks for taking the time to support an open source initiative. We believe all information should be free and available to everyone. Have a good day and we hope to see you soon!
This Smoothie Contains Cancer-Obliterating And Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients! Reviewed by C C on 15:29:00 Rating: